You may be planning on backpacking, travelling or working away for extended periods of time. We can provide a sense of relief should anything happen whilst you are away.

With our TIP service, you can make sure someone at home is able to take care of your affairs in your absence. This may even be to transfer some money from your bank if you have lost both your bank card and passport.

What's included in our TIP?Traveller Insurance Package

General Power of Attorney

Providing a power of attorney to your spouse, parent or trusted friend can help to ensure that they can address whatever they need to on your behalf while you are a away, such as:

  • Accessing family finances
  • Paying taxes/receiving tax refunds
  • Organising emergency financial assistance

Simple Will

Also included is a simple will to cover every eventuality if the worst should happen.

This service is priced at £200+VAT, but knowing that you will have peace of mind while abroad is priceless.

To start the process download our TIP document below and fill in some details, free of charge.

Download here 

Travelling and working abroad document